Ductless Ac Queens
Ductless AC In Queens
An Overview of Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning: What You Should Know Before Installing a Ductless AC in Your Queens, NY Home
Are you thinking about installing a ductless mini split air conditioner in your Queens, NY home? Excellent decision! Ductless AC is highly efficient, very reliable, and one of the most affordable ways to cool a home; and, because a ductless AC unit can be fitted with a heat pump, it’s a great way to heat your home, too. If you want to take full advantage of all the benefits that a ductless AC provides, you need to have a reputable professional install it for you. In Queens County, that company is NYC Plumbing Service. As a full-service plumbing, heating, and cooling company, we’ve been keeping the homes of Queens, NY comfortable for more than 20 years. We carry a large selection of the most advanced ductless AC units from the most trusted manufacturers in the industry. Our professionally trained technicians will assist you with selecting the best ductless mini split AC for your specific needs, and we’ll expertly install it for you, too. When you choose NYC Plumbing Service for your ductless air conditioning needs, you can have confidence knowing that you’ll receive the fastest, most efficient, and most reliable results possible.
An Overview of Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning
Hospitals, hotels, and commercial offices have been relying on ductless ACs for cooling and heating for years. Recently, more and more homeowners are choosing ductless mini split air conditioning over traditional HVAC, and for good reason; ductless AC is highly efficient, extremely reliable, and very affordable. Whether you’re building a new house or you want to upgrade the cooling and heating system in your existing Queens, NY home, you may be considering ductless AC. Before you make your final decision, however, you probably have a few questions. Below, you’ll find an introduction to mini split ductless AC, including what it is, how it works, and why ductless AC units have become so popular in Queens County.
What is a Ductless Mini Split AC?
A ductless mini AC unit is similar to a traditional central HVAC system, as both use the same process to cool the air, but there is one major difference; a traditional central HVAC unit pushes the conditioned air that it generates into your Queens County home through a series of ducts and vents, while a ductless mini split delivers the AC and heat that it generates directly into your Queens, NY living space. In other words, as the name suggests, a ductless mini split AC unit doesn’t have ducts.
How Does Ductless Air Conditioning Work?
A ductless AC unit is comprised of two components: an indoor air-exchange unit that features a blower fan and an evaporator coil, and an outdoor unit that has a condenser coil, a compressor, and a fan. Copper tubing and electrical wiring are used to connect the two units. The outdoor unit distributes chemical refrigerant through the tubing to the coil inside the indoor unit. As the refrigerant is transformed into a gas, heat, and humidity is removed from the interior air that blows across the coil and will send conditioned air into your Queens, NY home. If a ductless AC is fitted with a heat pump, this feature operates the same way, but it reverses the process to generate heat.
Types of Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning
There are two main types of ductless AC units: single- and multi-zone systems. The former is outfitted with a single air exchange while the latter features several interior units. Both are powered by a single compressor that will be placed on the exterior of your Queens County home. In other words, a single-zone ductless AC unit is designed to cool or heat a single space, while a multi-zone unit can cool or heat your Queens County home.
What are the Benefits of Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning?
A ductless AC unit offers several benefits, some of the most notable of which include:
- Efficiency. Ductless air conditioning is much more efficient than a traditional HVAC unit. A standard unit loses around 30% of the conditioned air that it generates through the ductwork, so it needs to use more energy to heat and cool a space. Since a ductless AC unit delivers the conditioned air directly into your Queens, NY living space, it uses much less energy.
- Cost-savings. Since a ductless mini split air conditioner is more energy-efficient, and because it doesn’t require as much maintenance, compared to a traditional HVAC system, heating and cooling your Queens County home with a ductless AC will cost a lot less.
- Improved air quality. Traditional HVAC units negatively impact air quality, as it pushes dirt and debris that accumulates in the ducts into a living space. Since a ductless AC lacks ducts, far less dirt and debris will be pushed into the indoor air of your Queens County home.
Contact Queens County’s Leading Ductless Mini Split AC Contractor
If you’re interested in heating and cooling your Queens, NY home with ductless AC, get in touch with NYC Plumbing Service, Queens County’s leading ductless air conditioning contractor. To speak with one of our knowledgeable and friendly associates, call 718-865-3965 or visit https://www.nyc-plumbing-service.com and submit our online contact form and we’ll be happy to answer all of your questions.
- Learn more about Queens, NY 11361 11362 11363 11364 11354 11355 11356 11357 11358 11359 11360 11365 11366 11367 11412 11423 11432 11433 11434 11435 11436 11101 11102 11103 11104 11105 11106 11374 11375 11379 11385 11691 11692 11693 11694 11695 11697 11004 11005 11411 11413 11422 11426 11427 11428 11429 11414 11415 11416 11417 11418 11419 11420 11421 11368 11369 11370 11372 11373 11377 11378
- Open a Queens, NY map
- Find the Queens, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Queens, NY pharmacies
- View the current Queens, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Queens, NY public and private schools
- Queens, NY is located in Queens county in New York State