Air Conditioner Repair South Ozone Park, NY
Air Conditioner Repair in South Ozone Park, NY 11420
3 Key Factors to Consider When You’re Looking for Reliable Air Conditioner Repair Near Me in South Ozone Park, NY
If you’re a Queens County homeowner or business owner and you need central air repair services, you’ve come to the right place! NYC Plumbing Service is a premier South Ozone Park, NY air conditioning repair company that has been keeping the properties of Queens County cool and comfortable for more than 20 years.
Our team of professionally trained experts has the in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience to deliver outstanding results. Whether your system is blowing hot air or it’s stopped working completely, no job is too big or too small for our technicians to handle. For the best Air Conditioner Repair Near Me, look no further than NYC Plumbing Service!
Important Factors to Consider When You’re Researching South Ozone Park, NY Air Conditioning Repair Professionals
Perhaps your cooling system is making odd noises, maybe it’s blowing hot air, or perhaps it’s stopped working completely; whatever the case, you’re looking for a reliable South Ozone Park, NY air conditioning repair contractor, but you’ve never hired one before.
A quick search online for “air conditioner repair near me” has revealed dozens of results, but instead of hiring the first company, you find, taking the time to do your due diligence and research a few different companies is strongly encouraged. Why? Well, because when it comes to something as important as your Queens County home’s cooling system, you don’t want to leave anything to chance; you want to make sure that you hire someone you can really rely on.
When you’re investigating companies that offer Air Conditioner Repair Near Me, here’s a look at some key factors to consider that will point you in the right direction of a reliable professional.
First and foremost, when you’re looking into companies that offer Air Conditioner Repair Near Me, make sure you check out their credentials. AC repair can be quite complex, and in order to do the job properly and deliver effective, efficient, and reliable results, a South Ozone Park, NY air conditioning repair contractor will be professionally trained, and will be certified, licensed, and insured. Make sure you ask if they can provide proof that confirms their credentials, such as a copy of their license and certifications.
Check out the reviews that others who have used the companies you are considering have shared. Sites like Home Advisor and Angie’s List are great resources, as they compile unbiased customer reviews, as well as detailed information about a wide variety of professionals, including South Ozone Park, NY air conditioning repair contractors. The Better Business Bureau is another place to check. Check out what customers have to say about the companies you’re considering; if they have a long list of positive reviews, that’s certainly a positive sign.
There’s a lot that can go wrong when an air conditioner is being repaired; your Queens County property could be damaged by the technician, or the technician could develop an injury while working on your property, for example. Insurance prevents you, the homeowner, from having to pay for any issues that occur on your property; rather, the company will cover the cost of any necessary repairs or medical care.
Ask the South Ozone Park, NY air conditioning repair companies that you’re considering if they can provide you with proof of their insurance coverage, and get in touch with their carrier to confirm that their policies are valid.
Looking for Reliable Air Conditioner Repair Near Me?
If your home’s AC is acting up and you’re looking for fast, efficient, and affordable Air Conditioner Repair Near Me, get in touch with NYC Plumbing Service. With more than 20 years of experience and dozens of satisfied clients, our certified, licensed, and insured technicians have the knowledge and experience you can count on to offer excellent results.
For more information or to schedule a consultation, give us a call at 718-865-3965. Our team of experts are standing by and are ready to assist you with all of your AC repair needs.
Some information about South Ozone Park, NY
South Ozone Park is a neighborhood in the southwestern section of the New York City borough of Queens. It is just north of John F. Kennedy International Airport, between Aqueduct Racetrack to the west and the Van Wyck Expressway to the east. Adjacent neighborhoods include Ozone Park to the west; Richmond Hill to the north; Jamaica, South Jamaica, and Springfield Gardens to the east; and Howard Beach and Old Howard Beach to the southwest.
South Ozone Park and Howard Beach generally have a lower rate of college-educated residents than the rest of the city as of 2018. While 28% of residents age 25 and older have a college education or higher, 23% have less than a high school education and 49% are high school graduates or have some college education. By contrast, 39% of Queens residents and 43% of city residents have a college education or higher. The percentage of South Ozone Park and Howard Beach students excelling in math rose from 33% in 2000 to 61% in 2011, and reading achievement rose from 37% to 48% during the same time period.
South Ozone Park and Howard Beach’s rate of elementary school student absenteeism is less than the rest of New York City. In Howard Beach and South Ozone Park, 18% of elementary school students missed twenty or more days per school year, lower than the citywide average of 20%. Additionally, 82% of high school students in South Ozone Park and Howard Beach graduate on time, more than the citywide average of 75%.
- Our Lady’s Catholic Academy Our Lady’s Catholic Academy is a diverse, child-centered Catholic elementary school with 2 campuses that serves the South Ozone Park community. The first school campus located on 126th Street and Rockaway Boulevard, was founded in September 2009, under the direction and guidance of the Board of Directors. The school expanded to a second campus in September 2012 and is located on 128th Street and 111th Avenue
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is the parish school for the church of the same name. It is located on 115th Street and is within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn. Established on September 12, 1927, it educates in grades PK-8.
- P.S. 108Q – Captain Vincent G. Fowler is an elementary school that educates an average of 1400 students from Pre K-5th Grade. It is located across from the Aqueduct Racetrack.
- Virgil I Grissom, J.H.S. 226, Rockaway Blvd and 122nd Street. This middle school is named for the late astronaut, it features Grades 6-8 and specializes in several areas of general education practices. It is a zoned school.
- P.S. 124 Osmond A Church
- P.S. 45 The Clarence E. Witherspoon School, at 126-28 150th Street, serves grades K-6.
- P.S 121 is located at 126-10 109th Avenue.
The Queens Public Library operates the South Ozone Park branch at 128-16 Rockaway Boulevard.
Learn more about South Ozone Park.
Useful links for South Ozone Park, NY
- Open a South Ozone Park, NY map
- Find the South Ozone Park, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby South Ozone Park, NY pharmacies
- View the current South Ozone Park, NY weather report
- Browse a list of South Ozone Park, NY public and private schools
- South Ozone Park, NY is located in Queens county in New York State
Directions from South Ozone Park, NY to NYC Plumbing Service
Here are some plumber-related links and associations.
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
- Mechanical Contractors Association of America
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials